Sunday, January 26, 2014

Baby It's Cold Outside

Holy Cow, it is windy! 

Today we had a lovely day. After church my husband got out the 4-wheeler out and cleared the sidewalks and driveway. They were almost dry then around 6:00 p.m....icy snow started falling and the wind went crazy. Welcome to Illinois in January. Most of the area school have cancelled class. I love snow days and sadly there won't be one for us tomorrow. Steve said the roads will be fine so we are going in. :-(

I love snow. It is pretty. It is apart of central Illinois. But this crazy sub-zero temperature; no thank you!

Friends that live in Washington are having issues keeping their kids calm. This has been the first heavy winds since the tornado swept through the area November 17, 2013.

Well if our trellis that is on the west side of our house survives, I will be happy. 

Have a great last week of January, and remember February is a short month!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment