I have had the flu for the last two days....and in true "Susan" form, I couldn't stand laying around any more so I worked from home awhile this afternoon. It is so wonderful that technology and my boss allow me to be able to work remotely from home. I love it. Our office is set up so I can easily work here as if I was there, at work. I can set my hours, when I am not feeling well, to get something done without infecting everyone at work. It is comfortable, my Keurig is close, and I can quickly throw a load of laundry in the washer and/or dryer.
The simple things.....
Tonight, I absolutely needed to go pick up a few things from Target. Yes, Steve would have gone for me but I really wanted to pick the items out myself. He drove me, dropped me off and the door, and was waiting for me when emerged.
The simple things.....
When we got home Steve made a fire. He tended to it as he was also puttering in the garage. He just would come in, stoke the fire, check on me, give me a kiss, and off again.
The simple things......
I am feeling very blessed right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment